Friday, October 5, 2007

K- Thing 4

I have a facebook account-it's set to private. I have a hard time- ha-ha sharing my ideas and photos, though funny enough not on this blog. Anyway, I started an account with myspace, posted a picture but then immediatly deleted it. It was very simple to delete the account. The reason I didn't keep the account probably has to do with the fact that I dislike myspace so much. I think it's too easy to use and as a consequence you have kids that are nine years old with myspace accounts.
Gosh, I sound so grumpy but having three kids myself I value my children's privacy and I think kids put out too much inforamtion about themselves --not to mention the pictures they put up. I think it's great that we can communicate with our friends via the net- I love it but even though I did myspace for the ten things I felt dirty afterwards--I know kinda dumb huh?

Mind you, I love facebook though. It's not that easy to use and I don't know I don't associate it with the sleezyness of myspace. I need to note here that myspace in it of itself is not sleezy--that is just my perception. There are plenty of people out there who have wonderful mysapce webpages --this is just my personal opinion. I will gladly visit anyone's myspace webpage --I'm sure they are wonderful. Anyway, I hope I didn't offend anyone--I'd love to hear your opinion.

No comments: