Friday, October 5, 2007

#9 Love it, but I still like filezilla better

Okay, I had no idea that google had an FTP. This is actually really cool because I am one of those people who is constantly e-mailing myself things. I love that the home for a document is in the virtual world. It makes life a heck of a lot easier. My issue with google's version of this is the way it reformats you're document. This can be especially troublsome if you took a lot of time to format the document. Still, I prefer this to a jumpdrive anyday.

For those of you that don't know what FTP means I beleieve its (file transfer protocal) but don't quote me on that. And its just like this google thing except your document is kept intack --as in it is not reformatted--my favorite FTP is called filezilla(made from the people who brought you mozilla) I know that all this going around on the web can get you a bit dizzy but if you get a chance, check it out as well.
Whew, almost finished!

No comments: