Sunday, September 30, 2007

WOW! Another Blog!

Well, It's been a very busy day today at the Computer lab. It seems that every usual patron has walked in through the door. It's been a little hectic so I'm just writing this blog to say hello.

Anyway, I wanted to let you guys know a little bit more about me. As you saw from my picture I have a preschool classroom. Actually, it a head start bilingual classroom and I love the children I work with. There is something very fulfilling about working with children especially when they are so young. I was actually hoping to get some input from you creative folks out there. I was thinking of doing thematic unit on the Day of The Dead and was looking for ideas for Science projects for preschoolers around this theme. So please feel free to share any ideas that you may have. I would really love the input.
Bye for now!

3 comments:

vtam3 said...

I can't think of any science projects for preschool kids concerning the day of the dead off the top of my head. Have you considered doing arts and crafts?

rich said...

that photo of your classroom is great! it looks like such a happy place for kids to learn, play, and do whatever else they do!

Karen Soto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.